Never forgotten, this guy will be missed by many. I overhead someone say, 'Tommy gave me that.'.....how very many people he ever met could say those words of Tommy Wayne. A generous soul, may we all learn to love the way he truly did.
Joan and all of the family, you continue to be in our prayers. We were all blessed to witness Joan's love and steadfastness for the children, grandchildren and Tommy himself during his unbelievably courageous battle. God bless us, every one.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. There are no words to express our sorrow at your loss, know that you all are deeply cared for and please let us know if you should need anything.
The world is not as bright without Tommy. I know our lives are richer because he was in it.
To all of Tommy's Family:
You have my Deepest Sympathy with the loss of your Loved One.I hope you can find comfort in knowing he is no longer in pain. Prayers for everyone. God Bless, Janet Marr
Scott Funeral Home, serving our community since 1930.
2515 Veterans Parkway
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Telephone: (812) 283-8161
Fax: (888) 283-8261
- Independent Funeral Directors of Indiana
- National Funeral Directors Association
- Funeral Directors Association of the Falls Cities
- Indiana Funeral Directors Association